Toll FREE 1-877-535-4714 info@quoddyvacation.com

The Station

The Station House is an original c.1915 USCG building that housed the officers and crew of USCG Station Quoddy Head until being decommissioned in 1970. On The Register of National Historic Places and restored in 2002, it now offers spacious accommodations with 5 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths and a washer and dryer. On the 1st floor there is a fully equipped, modern kitchen, half bath, dining/living room and a large Master Suite with tub. The 2nd floor has a Queen bedroom, a Full bedroom, a Twin bedroom, a Single bedroom and a full bathroom.  Sleeps up to 9 guests. Adjacent to The Station House there is a 16’ x 16’ Deck constructed on the concrete pilings of the old radio tower. There are exceptional ocean and lighthouse views, sunrise to sunset, of Lubec, Eastport and Campobello from both The Station House and Deck.

Features

The Station House has the following:

  • Comfortable accommodations for up to 9 guests
  • Stainless steel countertops
  • Full size stove & Refrigerator
  • Microwave
  • Drip coffee maker
  • Toaster
  • 2.5 bathrooms
  • Available Grill
  • Free WIFI
  • Direct TV
  • Privacy
$125-375 Per Night
Lots of room!

3 Queen Beds * 2 Twins * 1 Single

Private Baths

Sleeps Guests

Photos of The Station….

The Station – 1st Floor

The Station – 2nd Floor